Got query? Let me critique it.

It's summer, which means time to get ready for fall submissions. For the month of August manuscript submission packages are only $45

I will read and line-edit your query, synopsis (up to eight pages double spaced), and (up to) your first three chapters (or 50 pages). I will also give you additional feedback on characters, plot, pacing, pitch ideas, etc, to polish your submission package for querying or contesting. I will also read your query and synopsis a second time for free. There's about a one week turnaround.

I' critique most genres of Adult, MG, and YA. I'm not the best person for your erotica, non-fiction, or picture books.

Limited spots -- email suzannelazear @ yahoo to reserve your spot today. You can book a future spot at the discount rate as long as you reserve your spot by August 31, 2017.

I also critique full manuscripts. Please see my critique services page for details. 




No comments: